Scribes Teams With DKSH to Produce 150th Anniversary Publication
Scribes teamed up with Zurich-based market expansion services provider DKSH to produce the content for the firm’s 150th anniversary publication. This is our third collaboration with DKSH, having managed the content for the company’s annual Asia business magazine, Expand, in both 2013 and 2014.
Entitled The Future of Market Expansion Services (MES), the publication features contributions and perspectives from a host of business leaders in Asia and worldwide, including Tony Fernandes (Air Asia), Dr Wolfgang Baier (SingPost), Stuart Green (Interbrand), Charles V. Bergh (Levi Strauss), Katherine Garrett-Cox (Alliance Trust), John Riady (Lippo Group) and George Yeo (Kerry Logistics).
The Future of MES publication is structured in three distinctive parts:
The Future of Asia
- Asia and the future of the world economy
- Pinpointing the power shifts in Asia
- Innovative Asia
- ASEAN positions itself as Asia’s “third force”
- Asia’s quest for stable growth
Market Expansion Perspectives
- The future of MES in evolving Asian markets
- Industry visions
- Globalization and the new players
- The future of data-enabled commerce
- MES in everyday life
The Evolving Customer
- Is there a universal consumer?
- Connecting with empowered consumers
- Empowering patients, serving changing needs
- Changing service expectations of customers
- Branding with an Asian touch
To download and read The Future of MES publication, click here.