Curated Asia content, marketing and research for growing business
Since 2007, Scribes of the Orient has been an indispensable content partner for our clients across Asia and worldwide.
Integrating expertise in research, journalism, marketing and content management for the digital era, we have delivered successful Asia-focused projects across a diverse spectrum of industries.
With bases in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, our research-based insights and content solutions support
businesses to engage with and inspire their clients and consumers in competitive markets.
Find out here about our bespoke range of services
Why Work With Us?
- Cut through the clutter. The world is awash with words and images. But if you invest in a white paper, annual report or web series, you want your meaningful stories to be read. We take time to understand your objectives, and then craft incisive and informative content that gets noticed – and shared.
- Be your own content publisher. Digitisation has changed everything. Scribes partners with many brands that took a decision to develop their own online publication and distribution capabilities. We assist them to plan and produce content that is clearly focused on their targeted audience.
- Take advantage of informed Asia insights. We believe the most influential content is informed by value-added intelligence. Every project we undertake is supported by detailed market analysis and industry research.
- Tap into cross-disciplinary knowledge. Because our clients span various sectors – from consumer retailing to logistics, food processing to luxury hospitality, and digital infrastructure to wealth management – we are accustomed to writing for both broad readerships and niche audiences.
- Benefit from our exclusive Asia focus. Scribes is small and agile. We utilise the diverse skillsets of our experts in three gateway Asian cities to successfully compete with multinational agencies across China and South East Asia. Our integrated approach enables us to stay affordable, too.
Contact us to discuss how Scribes of the Orient can tailor the content you need
Inspired content, marketing and trends analysis across
Asia’s new travel landscape
- Inspired hospitality brands, such as The Peninsula Hotels, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, ClubMed and Mandarin Oriental Hotels
- National tourism boards, including Japan National Tourism Organization and Tourism Philippines
- Travel technology providers like Sabre and HRS
- Produced tourism market reports for research agencies like Mintel
- Written a book about Chinese outbound travel
- Partnered with influential travel and lifestyle publications, such as Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveller, DestinAsian and Smart Travel Asia
Check out how Check-in Asia can assist your business
More than 50 leading companies from Asia and worldwide have chosen to work with
Scribes of the Orient.
Overtourism: The Cloud On Asia’s Sunny Travel Horizon
As vacation demand gathers pace across Asia, overtourism is concerning policy makers from Beijing to Luang Prabang. In this updated article from [...]
Is There a Future for Tourism in Pakistan?
Pakistan lays claim to being one of the few untapped tourism destinations on earth. Multiple challenges, though, have prevented it [...]